Has anybody experienced significant delays on Equator lately?

Asked by Diane Lynette Driesen, Norco, CA Tue May 15, 2012

They are genrally very quick. I seem to be have issues in the last few weeks

Answers

4
Diane Lynette…, Agent, Norco, CA
Wed May 16, 2012
Thank you everybody for your reponces. Its just re assuring to know I am not alone. The nice thing about it, her in Corona,is the market seems to be turning around which encourages short sale buyers to hang in there. Our offer is around $325 and the house has gone up to $350 since early Dec. Thats about 5 months
The Stephen…, Agent, Portland, OR
Wed May 16, 2012
I have! It has been terrible last couple months. I know they are all making significant changes and I have started seeing things get rolling again. Keep in mind the new changes coming in June for faster response times...
Ray Wright, Agent, Riverside, CA
Wed May 16, 2012
I have issues with BofA on their Private Label loans and according to BofA it may be because of a glitch with Equator. Right now, I've got 2 that the BofA short sale department says should go thru Equator but both have been rejected in Equator as "Private Label" loans. After 3 months and 5 escalation calls, they still haven't assigned a negotiator and the BofA reps say it may be that it should go thru Equator but Equator isn't recognizing them.
Diana Margala, Agent, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Tue May 15, 2012
Bank of America changed their system, that might be the problem

Diana