HY I WANT A LONG TERM RENTAL FOR MY 4 BR POOL HOUSE IN CLERMONT ITS FULLY FURNISHED ,ANY SUGGESTION OR

Asked by raman, 10314 Wed Aug 6, 2008

ANY BODY HAS ANY CLIENT PLEASE I WILL COMPENSATE TO THE AGENT THANKS MY EMAIL RAMUMUNI@YAHOO.COM

Answers

4
Kimberly Ros…, , Kissimmee, FL
Sun Mar 13, 2011
We are looking for a 4 bed in Clermont that we can also purchase in a few years. Would you be willing to rent then possibly sell it? The market is just now hitting rock bottom and I have seen it in the past few days start to go up. My step dad was the president of the board of realtors of California and he sees the housing market getting better soon. Please email me the address, price per month, photos if you have them. kimberly@mylittlesprouts.com
Robbos, , Orlando, FL
Mon Mar 15, 2010
Hi Dave , my family are looking for a long term rental ..please reply stephenrbnsa269@aol.com ..thankyou
Dave, , Clermont, FL
Tue Jun 30, 2009
I am interested in renting a home in clermont. Please e-mail me andrusdb@yahoo.com or call 863-559-4363 My name is David Andrus.

Thank you.
Myke Atwater, Agent, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Thu Aug 7, 2008
I would suggest that you put your property on oodle.com, postlets.com. These sites are free and spider the information out to other sites such as craigslist. I have had great success by doing this for long term rental.
Web Reference:  http://www.MykeTriebold.com