HOW DO YOU STOP A FORECLOSURE IN VACAVILLE CA WITH OUT FILING BANKRUPTCY.?

Asked by Juanita, Fairfield, CA Fri Jun 25, 2010

IS THEIR A WAY TO STOP A AUCTION SALES DATE WITH OUT FILING BANKRUPT.

Answers

5
Karin Carr, Agent, Woodstock, GA
Fri Oct 15, 2010
I hate when agents say, "We can stop the foreclosure." They are making promises they can't keep. They can TRY to stop the foreclosure but they cannot guarantee anything. Don't listen to anyone who guarantees they can stop your foreclosure and by the way, it is ILLEGAL for someone to charge you money up front to do so.

Is your home listed for sale as a short sale? If yes and you have an offer submitted to the bank for consideration, you may be able to postpone the foreclosure. No guarantees though. I sell a lot of bank foreclosed properties and most of the time those homeowners were trying for a loan mod or doing a short sale at the time of the auction.

Bankruptcy only seems to delay the inevitable. You could declare BK and lose the house three months later. Great - now you have a BK and a foreclosure on your record. Talk to a real estate attorney and get advice before you do anything.

In summary - the loan modification process does not stop a foreclosure and neither does a short sale in the works. Bankruptcy might buy you more time but it doesn't seem to be a long term solution from what I've seen. Making your house payment is the only surefire way to prevent foreclosure.

If you are considering a short sale to avoid foreclosure call a qualified Realtor and get someone with a lot of experience doing short sales to help you.
Edwin Alvara…, Agent, Benicia, CA
Mon Oct 4, 2010
If your lender is approved for HAFA we can stop the foreclosure. This program is to help the homeowner do a modification or a short sale. This program stops the foreclosure

Let me know if we can help at Team1realty

Edwin alvarado
team1Realty
707 738-5803 or 800 868-6049 ext 2
edwinalvarado@sbcglobal.net
Kamal Randha…, Agent, El Sobrante, CA
Sat Jun 26, 2010
Hello Juanita,

I assist distressed home buyers in situations like yours for free as a way of giving back to the community. There is a way to stop the sale but we need to know how far into the process they are. If you like, I can contact your bank on your behalf and see what your options are. Please feel free to call or email me anytime.

Kamal Randhawa
Broker
510-932-1066
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Jun 25, 2010
Not knowing any of your financial details, have you contacted your lender, etc.--why not protect yourself and consult with an attorney who specializes in real estate--see exactly what options you may have--most professionals do offer a free consultation.
stop foreclo…, , San Francisco, CA
Fri Jun 25, 2010
TELL YOUR BANK YOU HAVE A BUYER FOR YOUR HOME.

IF YOU DONT HAVE A BUYER CONTACT ME 707-319-9222

I M INTERESTED IN BUYING SHORT SALES IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA.
ESPECAILLY WHEN I CAN A HOMEOWNER TO AVOID THE FORECLOSURE ON THEIR CREDIT.

ME HABLA
SPEAK SPANISH 707-319-9222
http://WWW.STOPMYFORECLOSUREONLINE.COM