HI- I am interested in buying a new home & sell my current home to a builder, from what I was told is poss.

Asked by Marwan, 44111 Tue Mar 24, 2009

I am going to put it on the market too but would like to sell it quickly and feel that a builder would be the fastest option for me. My home is located in the 44111 area of Cleveland. Even if I break even on my current mortgage is exceptable givin the current market status.

Can anyone recommend a builder in the Westlake, Avon N. Ridgeville areas through which this can be possible?

Answers

2
Heather Srod…, Agent, Strongsville, OH
Tue Mar 24, 2009
Hi Marwan,

I have not heard of any builders in the area offering to buy your home in order for you to purchase theirs. There are some agents out there who are offering something that says "Buy this house and I'll buy yours for cash," however, what they don't tell you is that:

1) This is only applicible if your home doesn't sell within a set amount of time (usually 120 days)
2) You have to purchase a house from THEIR current inventory (meaning the agent's inventory, not the company)
3) It has to be a house more expensive than the one you currently own
4) You agree to a selling price when you sign the listing agreement and it's usually a price under market value (they don't actually want to have to buy your home, so if they do, they won't pay top dollar for it).

Marwan, if you hear of any builder buying up homes in order to sell theirs, let me know. I've got sellers who'd love to partake in this. That being said, there are no quick fixes in any market, especially one like ours. My suggestion would be to interview agents and get a highly aggressive agent who has a strong internet presence to market your home properly to get it sold quickly and in the least amount of time. If it sounds too good to be true....it probably is.

I hope this is helpful and feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Bexsentico@y…, Home Buyer, Cleveland, OH
Thu Feb 24, 2011
Hello ,

my name is brian i buy and sell homes
check out my site below or email
at bexsentico@yahoo.com

http://clevelandohio.usapropertywholesale.com/