Future reference plans

Asked by Whitecloud1592, Fayetteville, NC Mon Dec 23, 2013

Hi, I'm looking to buy a home after i get back from the navy next year. A house in florida is preferred. A house that is close to schools and is affordable for a 3k income.

Answers

3
Yanoska Diaz, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Dec 23, 2013
Hello and Happy Holidays, if you will be considering the areas of Central Miami, Kendall, Cutler Ridge Homestead (basically the south section of the County) please contact me whenever you are ready and I will be delighted to assist you.
Gemma Romagu…, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Dec 23, 2013
Hi Whitecloud1592,

Having worked with a good number of out of town Buyers, I have much experience with relocations and investments properties, and know what it takes to be able to properly assit you.
I would love the opportunity to be of service. Please contact me at your earliest convenience in order to discuss your plans so I can better assist you.

Looking forward to speaking with you.

Gemma Romaguera
786-333-5530
buyorsell@hotmail.com
Iris N Cortez, Agent, Aventura, FL
Mon Dec 23, 2013
Hi
I am a veteran myself (USAF) I would love to help you... when are you planning your move..
Feel free to contact me directly and I will love to work with you.
Happy Holidays!!

Iris N Cortez, P.A. CDPE
305-331-0411
irisncortez@gmail.com
Beachfront Realty