For the homes you list as "sold" is there a way to see who the realtor was who handled the sale?

Asked by Rick Tranquilli, 29910 Hampton Hall Sun Feb 22, 2009

Answers

3
David Pautler, Agent, Hilton Head Island, SC
Mon Aug 30, 2010
Rick,

All you need is a local Realtor who has acess to the MLS. to answer this question in a few mintues.
Just e-mail me know and describe what you want to learn and I wll send it too you quickly.
Since you live in Hampton Hall that should be very easy
Michael Gonz…, , Hilton Head Island, SC
Mon Feb 23, 2009
Rick,
That information is generally only available on the private side of the MLS. However, it is easily determined after the house has closed. Anyone who is a member of the MLS would be able to find that out. Is there a particular home/sale you are looking for? What are your goals? Are you looking to sell your home in Hampton Hall?
Randall Sand…, Agent, Charleston, SC
Sun Feb 22, 2009
Hi Rick - Is usually does not list that info on any public websites - best bet is to call the listing agent of the property and ask them who the buyers agent was on the sale. Hope that helps..

Randall Sandin
843-209-9667
rsandin@carolinaone.com
Charleston Pier Partners - Carolina One Real Estate