FSBO Knoxville, TN in Historic ONK

Asked by Meryl Keegan, Knoxville, TN Sat Jun 9, 2012

Answers

5
Dave DeVos, Agent, Crossville, TN
Mon Jun 11, 2012
Hoping to sell home in ONK?

Sounds like you have priced the home at your price not what the market's willing to give you. Find a good experienced REALTOR®. You are not saving money, time or hassle by avoiding professional help.
Tina Mounger, Agent, Knoxville, TN
Sat Jun 9, 2012
Your house was up dated in 2004 and closed price was &159,000 what did you do to it to raise the selling price to $ 215,000? CD:12/22/2004 CP:$119, 000 CD:3/24/2006 CP:$159, 900 Days on market 242.
It still boils down to price in the end. The buyers are ultimately looking for the best value. Price, condition, and location are what cause a home to sell. Buyers do not have to buy a overpriced property. A property could be advertised on the front page of the News Sentinel with beautiful color photos and virtual tours on every website known to man, and if it's not priced according to market value, it isn't selling.
Bob Evridge, , Knoxville, TN
Sat Jun 9, 2012
It doesn't appear that you have asked a question here. I am guessing that maybe you are wanting to sell your house. I don't think that houses can be posted on Trulia as for sale by owner. Trulia pulls its listings from mls listings.

I remember your house. I have shown it a couple of times when it has been on the market in the past. It is an interesting house with some unique features. When I sold the house across the street from it I often referred to it in describing it to my buyers.

If you would like some help selling it, either I, or any number of good agents, would be happy to help you. Doing a FSBO is not nearly as much fun as you might think. If I were not an agent, and wanted to sell my house, I would work with an agent to avoid having to screen calls and the 10,000 other things that are involved in a sale.

I know you have decided to go this way but if I can help let me know.

Bob
Web Reference:  http://knoxcastles.com
Sherry Wheel…, Agent, Knoxville, TN
Sat Jun 9, 2012
Your question didn't come through.
Meryl Keegan, Home Seller, Knoxville, TN
Sat Jun 9, 2012