Does living across the street of public school increase or decrease the value of house in Bellerose, NY?

Asked by Hillsideowner, Bellerose, NY Mon Dec 12, 2011

Answers

5
Reema Sharma, Agent, Glen Oaks, NY
Sun Mar 25, 2012
Hello, check my listings to get an idea. http://www.shvrealestate.com/property-listing.aspx
Fajardo Dela…, Agent, Flushing, NY
Tue Dec 13, 2011
Hillside Owner Bellerose-Floral Park School District have
some very good schools. it would be a plus to a homeower
with kids. So that when you think of Real Estate you can be
sure that you have a friend. When you are ready to make
your next move,put my experience, upbeat attitude and motivation
to work for you. Feel free to contact me: Direct:(347) 932-0609
Therese L Ko…, Agent, Bayside NY 11361, NY
Mon Dec 12, 2011
Hi Hillside owner, that all depends , If it is an elementary school, Junior High or High School. I have sold homes across from schools-buyers wanted close proximity. If you price it right-it will sell-like everything else on the market. Available to do a market report for you to compare home prices at your convenience-it's FREE. Terry K 718-614-3167 or TKorahais@elliman.com
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Dec 12, 2011
Living across the street from a school is really is a matter of personal preferences; if you like the property, it suits your finances, wants, needs, lifestyle, etc., no reason not to consider it--as increase/decrease in value, again it depends on the individual buyer; as for future resale, unfortunately none of us can really predict the future...
Gail Gladsto…, Agent, 11743, NY
Mon Dec 12, 2011
The value of being across the street from a school is in the eye of the beholder. I personally think it would be wonderful!

I was a working mother with three kids; it would have been a blessing.

If you are an older couple, no children, you might be offended by the walk-throughs and the noise, etc.