Does anyone know what the starting asking price for a 2 bedroom co-op in pleasantville should be?

Asked by K, Pleasantville, NJ Sun Apr 20, 2008

Answers

3
Hector Rayo, , Absecon, NJ
Tue Apr 29, 2008
depending on what area of Pleasantville the property is located. the price range from 85,000 to 120,000. remember that it all depends where the property is located. If you woul like to Know the price in more detail, send me the adress of where the property is located @ rayo_hector@yahoo.com and I will be more than happy to send you an comparable market analysis with no strins attached. thank you and i hope to have answered your question.
Matthew & Ri…, Agent, Northfield, NJ
Mon Apr 21, 2008
To best answer your question I would have to come take a look at your property and also get some more information from you to determine a price. Please call me at 609-916-7342 ext. 704.

Best wishes,

Matt
Web Reference:  http://HavilandGroup.net
Gina Chirico, Agent, Fairfield, NJ
Sun Apr 20, 2008
Hi K. That area is a little to south for me. I assume you are looking for a CMA "comparative market analysis" for your co-op. Have any other 2 bedrooms sold in your complex recently? Try reaching out to some listing agents in your area and interview them. If you are thinking of selling, while interviewing, keep in mind that it's not all about price either. The agent that gives you the highest price--isn't always the best agent. Good Luck!

Gina Chirico, Sales Associate
PNJP
973-228-1000 ext 132
GinaChirico@PruNewJersey.com