Does anyone know any good real estate auction companies in York, PA to sell a home?

Asked by Thank You, York, PA Sat Jul 2, 2011

Answers

3
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Sat Jul 2, 2011
This forum is difficult: We are here to help people and hopefully find a client.
There are only so many ways for us to say; "Please call me".

Michael Hoke is correct that you will have better representation and probably get more $$ by having a Realtor on your side, even if you are doing a Shortsale.

I would recommend giving Michael a call.

Good luck and may God bless
Justin Ruzic…, Agent, Greenville, SC
Sat Jul 2, 2011
often time this cost you much more money than hiring a realtor. Auction firms request a sellers premium as high at 10% and a buyers premium of similar porportion. So out of 100% 20% goes to "costs" to sell....now if you hire a realtor and they charge you 6% "costs" for selling also know as commission, then you would net a 14% savings and thus the buyer is likely to pay 14% more......
Here is a good read,
http://blog.house-guy.com/2011/05/what-if-you-happens-if-you…
Michael Hoke, , York, PA
Sat Jul 2, 2011
I have an auctioneer for you to call Chris Sprigle. He can be reached at 717-487-6708.
Have you considered the services of a Realtor? A great Realtor will be able to net you the most money! Please feel free to contact me about your real estate needs.

Michael J. Hoke
Keller Williams Keystone Realty
717-858-7092
mikehoke@kw.com