Do you know of a property "For Sale By Owner" in Ronkonkoma or Lake Ronkonkoma?

Asked by Patrick Williams, Roosevelt, NY Sun Mar 22, 2009

Willing to Co-Broker...I have a serious "All Cash" Owner Occupied Prospective Buyer, Price Range is $150,000-$250,000 max.
Please call Patrick Williams-Keystone Realty USA direct: (516)425-3764 or email: patrickwilliams02@hotmail.com

Answers

2
Ashley Berti…, Both Buyer And Seller, Ronkonkoma, NY
Tue Jul 19, 2011
Yes I know a home that is now FOR SALE BY OWNER,, it has just come off the market and home owner is a friend of mine,,, they will not relist with another broker due to last broker was a waste of 6 months of there time. I can say the house has many updates, and is still being updatedl Home owner has house last listed at $309,900. it has 3 dwellings on property, a 2 car garage, the main house with 3 bdrms , 1bath, full basement partially done and also has a self contained 1 bdrm cottage. Owner has mentioned in past that if no realtor involved he would obviously drop price especially if it was a all cash buyer. Cottage uses only water off the main house and has a tenant who has lived in cottage for over 25 years. Cottage has potential of bring in $12,000 plus a year. I know it says above $250,000 is max for your buyer but who knows what this homeowner will do if it is a cash deal. email me tommy20211@aol.com for more details and i can put you intouch with the owner. no i am not a broker,,, just a friend of them but I do dabble in realestate as I just finished my realtor course. good luck,,,,
Therese Rush…, , Ronkonkoma, NY
Fri May 15, 2009
Yes there are several homes in the Ronkonkoma and nearby surrounding areas "For Sale By Owner". The difficulty is the homeowner to allowing a Real Estate Agent to view the property. But if the deal is right....I'm sure I can talk to the owner and get a viewing. Please contact me at 631-5884663x26 Century 21