Do you know anybody to trade for my equity in the waterfront home on Isles of Capri ?

Asked by Alfred Luckerbauer, Naples, FL Thu Jan 20, 2011

Which web page or procedure could be used to find a person to trade up for a waterfront home ?

Answers

2
David H Schu…, Agent, Naples, FL
Fri Jul 20, 2012
We live in Fiddler's Creek and regularly meet buyers at our daily open houses (I am doing an open house in Lely right now). We work with both buyes and sellers, in fact I have a seller that is considering a waterfront home. Can I look at the home?
Web Reference:  http://www.agent4naples.com
Terry & Rhon…, Agent, Naples, FL
Sat Jan 29, 2011
I have done a few of these but they are tricky. what you really are doing is trading equities and then one party puts up extra to make the trade even. The problem is these are only imaginary numbers assigned by appraisers and they may vary by appraiser. The trick is to find someone wanting to trade and go through all this and then agree on the values and equities. Best bet. Sell yours, then buy something else. Easier and probably would work out much faster.