Cindyt, Renter in 45044

Do you have to move out of your house before the schedule sheriff sale auction? What if the house is not sold in the sheriff sale?

Asked by Cindyt, 45044 Fri Feb 10, 2012

Answers

5
For any legal advice you should consult an attorney, but if the house is not sold in a sheriff sale the bank or lending company usually hands it off to a realtor to get the home sold,
You normally would recieve a letter with a deadline to vacate the property. Sometimes the Lender will offer cash for moving expenses. The lenders are buying back most of the property going up for auction.
I recommend you talk to an attorney.
90days after sale of house you have to leave we are going thru it. Now. If you.Want to talk gails60@yahoo.com
Hello I live in mayfield and our house was sold on 8/23 we were notified on 8/26 the landlord sent a messenger to deliver a 3 day eviction door on 8/28 I called sheriff and they said you have to be out 90 days from sale date which makes it November 23rd there was a sale but we weren't notified on when or where we were not notified about any problem thinking it was in pre/foreclosure when we trips to lowes to get parts if that tells ya anything it's one hot mess I feel sorry for the buyer........................makes me sick that landlords can do this to people and get away with it ...I've notified everyone I can think of no one cares he owns over 600 homes and rentals and sales homes 4% down in money or collateral. I wish you luck in your situation I know I need a miracle to happen quickly I've prayed praying and hoping and still no home yet time is clicking away! Also landlords are charging anywhere from 600 to 900 for a two bdrm what's up wth that? I have a 11yr old Staffordshire terrier and can't find a pet friendly place at all he only has a few teeth and he has a cataract in his eye and partially deaf in one ear but I've had him he is my family hand my friend . Now it comes down to dog or house this whole thing is a nightmare. Good luck again if you want to talk please email me for number gails60@yahoo.com