Do you have experience with underground tank removal companies and the NJEDA grant process?

Asked by Aarontallen, 07924 Tue Jun 8, 2010

I'm selling a home in NJ and a tank sweep has turned up a tank. I'm expecting to have to remove it. Does anyone have any experience with ATS and the NJEDA tank removal grant?

Answers

4
John Westrich, Agent, Allendale, NJ
Sun Nov 9, 2014
Just a word of caution here, the last I heard (and this is something that you should check) there is no longer a grant being offered by the state of NJ for tank removal. There are no longer available funds in this grant. I personally had a tank removed back in 2010 and the state did cover the cost of removal.
Lisa Pessagno, Agent, Warren, NJ
Tue Nov 4, 2014
You can research through the NJEDA tank removal grant
Jennifer Bla…, Agent, Basking Ridge, NJ
Sun Sep 26, 2010
I have clients who have used ATS and the NJEDA tank removal grant and they've been happy with the results. Good Luck!
Bill, , 08752
Mon Jun 21, 2010
I had my tank removed this past year with the program other than taking quite a long time to pay I had no problems I used Hydroscience and they took care of all the paperwork
Bill are you saying the State is still reimbursing people? My client just pulled a tank and it leaked hence a huge bill but I thought she said there were no more reimbursements.
Flag Wed Aug 21, 2013