Do you also list properties throughout the state, i.e. Tampa Bay area

Asked by Kathy A. Colesanti, 33510 Thu May 8, 2008

Answers

5
Deana Cuevas, , Lithia, FL
Tue Jan 26, 2010
Hi Kathy,

Usually Agent cover a specific area. I'm not sure who this is directed to or if you are currently using a realtor. If you are not currently using a Realtor and have questions, Please call me. I live and work in your area.

Deana Cuevas
Katrina Made…, Agent, Tampa, FL
Sun May 11, 2008
Hi Kathy, who was this quetion directed to? I work in the Tampa Bay area, but it seems this question was directed at someone specific.
Katrina
Jerry Dhein, , 72764
Fri May 9, 2008
It depends on what company your asking. For Example most realtors will only work in certian areas that their familiar with. But companies like Exit have offices all over the country. So if you were to contact an Exit office near you they would be able to connect you with a realtor that is familiar with the area you are intrested in, i.e. Tampa Bay area
Vickie Bruni, Agent, Sun City Center, FL
Fri May 9, 2008
Kathy,

Most realtor likes to stay in there own area. Make sure you interview two or three realtor to sell your property
Web Reference:  http://www.thebruniteam.com
Antonio, Agent, Tampa, FL
Thu May 8, 2008
who?
if you'd be more specific you might get an answer...........