Could you kidnly let me know how the housing market in Florida is fearing?

Asked by Michela, Miramar, FL Mon Jun 24, 2013

Answers

10
Consuelo Pen…, , Weston, FL
Tue Jun 25, 2013
Hi Michela,

If you go into my website http://www.propertiesjustforyou.com/ there is a feature called "Market Insider".

The data on this page is consolidated from multiple sources and includes current listings, recent sales, and more. Whether you're a buyer or a seller, or just looking, the knowledge you gain will help put you in control of the information you are looking for.

Good luck on your quest!

Consuelo Peniza
Realtor-Associate
Keller Williams
954-536-3495
Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Thu Oct 9, 2014
I see this question is from 2013 but I can tell you now that it is October of 2014 price are rising and inventory is down in my area of Florida.
Juanena Brad…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Thu Oct 9, 2014
Definitely a sellers market right now inventory is low in may areas interest rates hovering around 4.25 but rising! Good houses don't last long at all!
Gary Hitchco…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Mon Jun 24, 2013
62 percent of all sales this year are under $300,000 and usually get multiple offers the first day if they are nice. 86 percent of all sales are under $500,000. Above $500,000 the market is MUCH slower.
Mark LeMenag…, Agent, Lake Nona Orlando, FL
Mon Jun 24, 2013
As already noted, we have a seller's market in Florida right now. However, prices are still a lot lower than at the peak, so if you can stand the stress of competing for a property, it's a great time to buy.
Stefanie Coh…, Agent, Weston, FL
Mon Jun 24, 2013
This is a sellers market. Low inventory, rising prices and multiple offers are common.
Meir Aloni, Agent, Plantation, FL
Mon Jun 24, 2013
Anything half decent moves FAST...
Antonio Vega…, Agent, Saint Cloud, FL
Mon Jun 24, 2013
Market is hot. Many more buyers than properties is creating for some fierce. Definitely a sellers market for over 6 months now. Evening news just reported Central Florida has gone un 20% in one year and Kissimmee has had the most gain of all Florida cities with 32% prices increases in a year.

So if you are considering purchasing...NOW is the time. By the way, interest rates went above 4% for the first time in over a year...so that is another reason to buy now.

Tony Vega
Antonelli Realty

Serving the Kissimmee/ Davenport/Clermont Disney areas.
Nadine Mauro, Agent, Lake Worth, FL
Mon Jun 24, 2013
Hi Michela,

Inventory is dropping and prices are rising every day.

If you're a seller that's good news. It's becoming a seller's market. If you're a buyer, not so good.

If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
Andrew Muller, Agent, Weston, FL
Mon Jun 24, 2013
Fearing? Meaning to have a fear, worry, afraid?
No fear!
Only worry for not to buy now, if later since rates are heading up, prices on he up-swing 10% in the last 12 months. etc.
Give you more details depending on your more specific questions.

Thank you.