Commercial property (Guest House) to sell

Asked by SFL Architecture & Design, Fort Lauderdale, FL Sat Oct 27, 2012

Good morning, I am the manager/owner of a commercial property (Hotel/Guest House) and would like to know where can I find a Real Estate Agency or an Agent specialized in Commercial Real Estate to sell this property. Fort Lauderdale area. I really appreciate any suggestion, since the procedure to sell a commercial property is different from a conventional sale.

Answers

6
Rich Barnhart, Agent, Lauderdale By The Sea, FL
Mon Oct 29, 2012
You are correct, selling commercial property is quite a bit different than residential. In residential there is a "throw it in the MLS and see what happens" mentality. In commercial there tends to be the opposite mentality of only exposing your listing to the broker's personal network. You are looking for a broker who is somewhere in the middle, but excels in both. You need to have your listing in the commercial MLS and you need to have a broker who makes it easy for other brokers to share in the commission. Finally, location and specialty do matter, so choose a broker who works in your specific market and even a specific specialty. We would love to have the opportunity to meet with you. We specialize in the east side of town and our resort location caters to buyers of hotel/motel properties. Good luck!

Rich Barnhart
Director, Realtor's Commercial Alliance
Broker, By The Sea Realty, Inc.
954-351-7007
VANESSA DSOU…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Sat Oct 27, 2012
Hi Gulfstream,
I have been in the commercial real estate industry as well as business brokering. I have the skills and experience necessary to market and sell your commercial property. There are a few questions that I would need to know such as if it is currently operating as a business. Please give me a call to discuss the many options available and let me help you price your property within today;s market!! You can reach me at 954- 658-9993. I look forward to doing business with you, Thank you.
Rana Kumar, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sat Oct 27, 2012
I work with investors and can help. Please call/email me to discuss.

Rana Kumar, P.A
Licensed Realtor, CIIIS
Island and Resort Realty Inc.
333 N New River Dr E, #3000
Fort Lauderdale, FL - 33301
Phone: 954-559-8428
Fax: 954-678-9171
rkumar3@Yahoo.com
Lynne Knapp, , Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sat Oct 27, 2012
Hi GulfStream Architect & Design,

Per your question on Trulia > Commercial property (Guest House) to sell. Good morning, I am the manager/owner of a commercial property (Hotel/Guest House) and would like to know where can I find a Real Estate Agency or an Agent specialized in Commercial Real Estate to sell this property. Fort Lauderdale area. I really appreciate any suggestion, since the procedure to sell a commercial property is different from a conventional sale.

Contact me 'Lynne Knapp' (954) 647-5335 Cellular, or email me the best number and time to call you to chat!

Lynne Knapp, Realtor
ReMax Consultants Realty 1
Ft Lauderdale FL
LynneKnapp@aol.com
http://LynneKnapp.com
http://LynneKnapp.ReMax.com
Web Reference:  http://LynneKnapp.ReMax.com
Rick Scrabis, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sat Oct 27, 2012
Not sure what you're referring to about procedures but would be happy to discuss this with you as I have owned 2 guesthouses.

Feel free to contact me.
Karon Carpen…, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sat Oct 27, 2012
Better Homes & Gardens Fl 1st has a full commercial devision if your interested please call or email me. KaronCarpenter@gmail.com - 954-309-6665.