Cannot find informaton on King City Terrace Condo, Washington County, OR. It is at least 40 yrs old. How do I find if it is VA, or FHA approved for?

Asked by Ramona, Washington County, OR Mon May 3, 2010


Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


The Stephen…, Agent, Portland, OR
Mon May 3, 2010
The FHA website is:

Let me know if you need additional help.
0 votes
Kathy Weaver, , Oregon
Mon May 3, 2010
You can actually go to the FHA website, I did find King City Condo's are approved - this might be the same one. If the project isn't listed there is a process to get them approved. My company has a condo department that assists with the condo project getting approved. It 's pretty seamless for the borrower. Any question please contact me.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more