Can you list a property for me in buffalo? I live in California.

Asked by Joyporter, Buffalo, NY Wed Mar 21, 2012

Answers

7
Marsha McCarthy’s answer
Marsha McCar…, Agent, Tonawanda, NY
Thu Apr 12, 2012
I have been helping people from all over this country to market homes owned by elderly family members who are living in the Buffalo, NY area. I have 26 years of experiemce dealing with families who need help. It's an easy process when working with an eperienced agent.
Debbie Bond, Agent, Buffalo, NY
Thu Mar 22, 2012
Surely. When I moved back to CA, I listed my home in NY without issues..then when I didthe opposite did the same. I you need the help let me know, my phone is 315-243-7504 and live in the Buffalo area and understand the bi costal concerns.
Christine Gr…, Agent, Williamsville, NY
Thu Mar 22, 2012
I would be happy to help you sell your property in Buffalo! I am a licensed agent with RealtyUSA with 23 years experience in Buffalo & the suburbs. Give me a call! 716-480-8463
Josh Peters, Agent, Williamsville, NY
Thu Mar 22, 2012
It can done very easy and you dont even have to come to the closing . Everything can be done over email and packets over nighted to you . Any more questions let me know . Is property currently rented?
Robert & Lisa…, Agent, Williamsville, NY
Wed Mar 21, 2012
Give me a call if you need a Realtor in Buffalo.
Web Reference:  http://www.robmeaser.com
William Abels, Agent, Buffalo, NY
Wed Mar 21, 2012
Yes, that is possible. If you would like to list one of your properties please call me at 716-465-3160.

William Abels
Hunt Real Estate
Gail Gladsto…, Agent, 11743, NY
Wed Mar 21, 2012
As long as we are licensed in NY, it does not matter where the seller lives c