Can anything be done via income tax reporting to help when you take a loss on the sale of your home?

Asked by Bob Kozak, 46037 Thu Mar 19, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Terrence Cha…, Home Owner, Allentown, PA
Thu Mar 19, 2009
My thoughts would be that this would make perfect sense. But you need to know who we are talking about here. Talk to a tax professional.

Terrence Charest, e-Pro
0 votes
Michael Hamm…, Agent, Suwanee, GA
Thu Mar 19, 2009
Bob, I would contact a tax professional in your area for an expert opinion, but my understanding is unless it is an investment property, the answer is no.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Selling in Canonsburg Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more