Can anyone recommend a great seller's agent in the mt. airy/NW Philadelphia area? Thanks!

Asked by Laurengroves, 19119 Wed Jan 20, 2010

Answers

9
Sean Dawes, , Philadelphia, PA
Wed Jan 20, 2010
Laurengroves,

Not going to chime in here and try and recommend myself. I work for Long and Foster Real Estate at 6th and Walnut and can sell a home in that area but you are looking for recommendations and I dont think it really is valid to recommend yourself or maybe even someone in your own office.

So with that said,

I highly recommend Chris and Stephanie Somers from Remax Access. You can reach them at thesomersteam@yahoo.com . Their knowledge of the market is second to none and they will get the job done.

Any other questions or you have any questions about them and need to take it outside of the trulia q and a, you can drop me an email at sean.dawes@LNF.com

Best of luck with your sale

Sean Dawes
DeJaniera Li…, Agent, Jenkintown, PA
Sun Jul 11, 2010
Hello Ms Groves,

I would like to interview with you as your sellers agent. If you are currently scheduling interviews with agents, I would like to meet with you to discuss how I can assist in selling your Mt Airy home.

I can be reached at 215=881-5990.

De'Janiera Little
Keller Williams Main Line Realty
610-520-0100 (o)
215-881-5990 (c)
Jeff K, Home Buyer, Bristol, PA
Sun Jan 24, 2010
Hi Lauren,

I'm a consumer like you, who moved to this area last year. I would be happy to recommend a few people to you, as one consumer to another, that you may wish to include in your interview process.

If you are interested please just contact me directly through my profile or even call me if you like - 908-963-5180

Jeff
Kem Bailey S…, , Philadelphia, PA
Fri Jan 22, 2010
I would suggest that you interview realtors to get a fit for what you are looking for. A Realtor works for you so treat it as if you are hiring someone. . I live in Mt Airy and know that there are many great Realtors in our area.( Including me!!!)

Good luck in your endeavor,
Kem Bailey- Smith
Keller Williams Main Line Realty
Cell- 267-972-3879
Office- 610-520-0100
Mika Lisiews…, , Norristown, PA
Fri Jan 22, 2010
Lauren,

Please allow me the opportunity to interview with you for the job! Along with the dedication that I will bring to you and your home you cannot beat the CENTURY 21 brand recognition. You may think that this process wll be a tedious one, but you will find that the right agent with the right Company behind them, your experience very streamlined and effective. I would love the opportunty to show you how I will be different than the rest!
Amanda Saund…, Agent, Chestnut Hill, PA
Wed Jan 20, 2010
Please give me a call to discuss the W Mt Airy market.

I do a lot of work in 19119 zip code and have worked in the last 3 months on sales on Westview, Upsal, and have a listing now on W Gorgas. I also live in the area!

Amanda

215-514-9597
http://www.chillrealestate.com
Chris Lane, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Wed Jan 20, 2010
Good Evening,

I would love the opportunity to interview for the opportunity of represent you in the sale of your home! I have extensive knowledge of the local markets and trends, marketingskill, and proven experience specificially selling and marketing homes to be sold. As a result, I have been awarded the Top LIsting Producer with in my office (of 80+ agents) the past two consecutive years. Please contact me so we can schedule a time to meet personally and introduce ourselves. During that time I would like to view the property, discuss value, address your specific needs, determine pricing, explain my extensive marketing plan, & place the house on the market. That is only if my marketing plan appeals to you and your prepared to sell. Feel free to preview my website or look me up on Trulia, Zillow, or YouTube. My personall website url is attached. Look forward to meeting you. Thanks!

Chris Lane Licensed Pa Realtor
Exit Realty The Tri-State Group
1080 N Delaware Ave Suite 200
Phila, Pa. 19125
215-681-5520
http://www.chrislanesells.com
Renee Porsia, Agent, Newtown, PA
Wed Jan 20, 2010
Hello Laurengroves,

I think that you will get Realtors who will want to recommend themselves. : )

I'd love to talk with you and perhaps come take a look at your home to see if I could help you.

Feel free to take a peek at my website: http://www.reneeporsia.com There you will find my very popular blog and my new video blog which you may find very helpful and can quite possibly answer many of your questions.

I am not like most Realtors in that I do not take every listing. I am very honest and do not raise seller's expectations. When Realtors take listings and over price them, it just devalues the need for Realtors and does raise your expectations.

I do service all of Philadelphia, Bucks and Montgomery Counties.

I'd love to chat with you and discuss your situation a bit further. If you feel that I may be someone that you would like to work with, we could schedule a time for me to come sit with you to go over all of my services.

Feel free to email me @ reneeporsia@mac.com or give me a call @ (215) 669-0589.

Renee Porsia
Associate Broker
RE/MAX ACTION
(215) 669-0589 Direct
(215) 358-1100 Office Ask for Renee
http://www.reneeporsia.com
Dawn Fussell, Agent, Phila, PA
Wed Jan 20, 2010
Hello Laurengroves.

I would like to recommend myself! I can give you numbers of past and present clients that I have worked with. Please contact me either email or phone. I would like to assist you.

Dawn Fussell
215-356-3926
dawn.fussell@realestate.com