Can anyone recommend a great Seller's Agent? I will be selling my house in the near future in the North

Asked by Ron, Sacramento, CA Fri Apr 25, 2008

Highlands area. I am looking for someone who has sold many homes in this current market.

Answers

10
Claire Wills, Agent, Oakland, CA
Wed Apr 30, 2008
Hello Ron, The last home I sold was in December, and I worked very dilligently for this client. I will do the same for you. Let me show you how I will sell your home and all my marketing tools that are at my fingertips. Please contact me by phone or email.

Claire Wills, Realtor/Notary
(916) 730-7181
PRUDENTIAL CA REALTY
1819 K Street, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95814
Erin Stumpf…, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Fri Apr 25, 2008
Thanks for the plug Elizabeth! While my office is physically closer to North Highlands than Elizabeth's, and I have been selling my listings like hot cakes, I have not closed a transaction in North Highlands since mid-2006. If you are comfortable with that, you can certainly call me.

There is a really good agent who is not a part of this forum who sells lots of homes in the North Highlands area - his name is Mike Rigley with Keller Williams Realty. His phone number is 916-396-7487...if you call him please let him know that I mentioned his name. Not that I would not love to work with you though! Good luck to you with the sale of your home.
Web Reference:  http://www.erinattardi.com
Lori Kim Polk, , Roseville, CA
Fri Apr 25, 2008
Hi Ron, sounds like you are plannning ahead and that is a good thing. What Elizabeth says is true, that you must present your home in the best light right now with quality pictures for the net, along with competive pricing. I do have a Realtor that has sold quite a few homes in the NH area. We have one left that is staged actually in Antelope. Please feel free to contact me. Lori
Web Reference:  http://artfuljourney.net
Maria Avdalas, , Sacramento, CA
Sun Jul 20, 2008
Who better to sell your home but you? Our clients have had great success selling their homes with our assistance and saving thousands of dollars on commission. We are local and licensed. We provide flat fee real estate service. Check out our website for more information.
Web Reference:  http://realtyaid.net/
John Cooper, Agent, Roseville, CA
Tue May 13, 2008
I like peter Parker's answer. I have personaly worked with mike over the years and he is the top agent in North Highlands. I know he can get the job done for you! Actauly, mike has out sold just about every agent on this web site hand down. Peter Parker is a good guy as well!
Peter Parker, , 95628
Fri May 9, 2008
Mike Rigley at Keller Willimas is a nice guy and gets results - tell him I referred you if you call.

Best wishes!
The Hagley G…, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Sat Apr 26, 2008
Talk to 3 local Realtors....evaluate their marketing plans and their success stories. Pick the one that has the best plan for YOUR home....someone with whom you are comfortable working. And....don't be afraid of a Realtor who's only been doing this a couple of years. In todays market, they often out produce the ones that have been in for decades. Good luck!!
Web Reference:  http://www.cindihagley.com
Keith Sorem, Agent, Glendale, CA
Fri Apr 25, 2008
So you think that it a Realtor sells a lot of homes that they are the right Realtor for your needs. Why is that?

I would interview three Realtors and follow some the guidelines suggested. You want a Realtor who will fight to help you max your net proceeds. Not to be lost in the shuffle....of course, you need to be serious too!
Jim Walker, Agent, Carmichael, CA
Fri Apr 25, 2008
Hi Ron, I have a suggestion. Consider a medium producer, not just a top producer. Here are my reasons why:
1. Would you rather have the guy or gal who sold 30 homes out of 100 listings: Or the guyor gal who sold 7 out of ten listings. Consider a high batting average, not just home run kings. Remember some home run kings are also strike out kings.

2. The medium producer might handle all the details of his or her transactions himself or herself, the top producer might have to rely on a team working to handle all that activity. The medium producer is likely to be just as competent as the top producer. Both ways are good, just want to let you know\.
Gene Yakubov…, Agent, Burlingame, CA
Fri Apr 25, 2008
Hi, Ron
Our com[any has a small ofiice in Sacramento Area, in last month I got offers on 7 of our listings in Antelope alone. We have a strong team and do a lot of advertisemnt in minority nnewspapers ( i.e . russian speaking community) Take a look at our website and you will get an idea.

Gene