Can anybody recommend a person to do a market value for price and/or rent for my house? It's located in the north side of Elgin, IL?

Asked by Mark, Barrington, RI Sun Apr 3, 2011

Answers

9
Maria Ascenc…, Agent, SAINT CHARLES, IL
Tue May 8, 2012
Mark,

Marketing homes is my specialty! Feel free to contact me for an accurate Market analysis of your home.

Maria Ascencio
RE/MAX Platinum
630.945.0139
Cheri Santay, , Saint Charles, IL
Tue Feb 28, 2012
Mark,
I would be happy to help you with a market valuation for your home. I have been a realtor since 2003 and I am currently sold out of all my inventory except for one single family home listing in Elgin near Wing Park. I am looking to rebuild my listing inventory, since we are getting into the busy season and I've sold all my other listings! I would be happy to help you get your home sold and find you a new place of your choice.

Please feel free to contact me at
CheriSantay@aol.com
847-372-4374.
Cheri Santay
Century 21New Heritage Global Real eastate,
GRI graduate and Professional Client Consultant.

I look forward to working for you!!
Kelly Stack, Agent, Lisle, IL
Mon Apr 4, 2011
HI Mark,

Any agent would be more then happy to help you out. I would recommend doing some research on the internet to find a few agents you may be interested in working with. I would then speak to each one of the agents to see which agent you think would best represent you. You can start by looking on this website under "find a pro" or contact the agents that have answered your question. Good luck!
, ,
Sun Apr 3, 2011
Hi Mark,

I'd be happy to help out-- I just rented out a home in Elgin in just 2 days! I'd love the opportunity to speak with you regarding a strategy to rent your home.

Katie Navratil
630-926-1824
knavratil@ryanhillrealty.com
Web Reference:  http://katienavratil.com
Melissa Kamp…, Agent, Greenwood, IL
Sun Apr 3, 2011
Mark

You might want to see what your friends on FaceBook or better yet LinkedIn have to say in recommendations.

Kelly Crowe, Agent, Saint Charles, IL
Sun Apr 3, 2011
I work for Baird & Warner located in the Fox Valley. I do list homes in your area and have one currently at 4070 Conifer. Check it out and see the quality pictures and information I present. I also have other great marketing strategies especially the automatic text messaging for the signs. I have been in business for 12 years and work full time. Feel free to contact me and I can do a quick market analysis by email and then come out and see your home for a full evaluation. Love to work with you.
Deva Kaumba, Agent, South Holland, IL
Sun Apr 3, 2011
Any agent would be more than happy to assist you. If I can be of any help you can contact me through http://www.orlandparkluxury.com
Jennifer Kin…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Sun Apr 3, 2011
Hi Mark,
It's a great time to find out what the spring market looks like and starting with a market analysis will help. I live and work in Elgin as a Keller Williams agent and would be happy to assist you in developing a market analysis for your home. I would also be happy to recommend other agents who are in the Fox Valley area. Let me know how I can help-there is never a fee for Comparative Market Analysis (CMA).
Karen Cundiff, Agent, Arlington Heights, IL
Sun Apr 3, 2011
Hello Mark,
I am an agent living in West Dundee, near #72 and Randall. I would be more than happy to meet with you and give you a Market Analysis on your property.
Please contact me directly.
Karen Cundiff
Keller Williams Success
847-903-8545
karencundiff@comcast.net
karencundiff.com