Asked by Mom2the.rescue, 91790 • Wed Jul 20, 2011
We're supposed to be closed by July 30, and the buyers are very eager to get in here, but our house won't be ready for 60-90 days. We have 4 kids and a large dog and no where to go. We want to make the buyers wait. Can they force us out of our house? If they won't wait, can we put it back on the market? Will the bank not allow it since they've already approved it and we haven't been paying our mortgage (as directed by our bank)? I'm panicking. I just found out that we need to bring the keys to closing. This is in Michigan.
Real Estate in West Covina
Popular Categories in 91790
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!