Home Selling in San Bruno>Question Details

Liberty Hold…, Both Buyer and Seller in San Francisco, CA

Can I get a rough home appraisal? San Bruno, CA

Asked by Liberty Holding Group, San Francisco, CA Sat Mar 19, 2011

1,450 sq. ft,. 3 bed, 2.5 bath, new paint, carpet, main & half bath. remodel, no section 1 damage. Detached living area (450sq.ft), landscape cleaned up, house is completely functional. Both units currently rented out. Prop. produces $2,700/mo. in rental income. Close to schools, airport, Major highways. All the sites say around 360K, but wrong sq. ft. @ only 1,010sf. Walking distance to downtown. Built in 1927.

you can call a few appraisers and ask them to do a drive by appraisal. those are usually less expensive and gives you a piece of mind. however the appraiser will only ride by the property, they won't get out the car to look around the house.
HI Jason!

Sounds like $550,000-$650,000 depending on which side of El Camino Real. I live and work in San Bruno and would love to help as well! Let me know! Thanks!

Karin Cunningham
My website: http://www.KarinCunningham.com
My San Bruno FB page http://www.Facebook.com/SanBrunoLife

You must be on the East side of El Camino because you said it's waling distance to downtown. I'm sure your property it worth much more than $360K because homes in the 800-1000 sq ft are bringing low $300K or high $200K prices.

It's very hard to say how much your home/ duplex is worth without seeing it, but I have sold more than 50 properties in San Bruno and know the area well. If you want me to appraise it, it will only take 5 minutes to let you know it's correct value.

Hi Jason,

You can email me your address and i can run a free comparable market analysis of your property and email it to you. What area in San Bruno is your property in? CMA will be bases on all the criterias that you have mention but mainly on the area where the subject property is in.

You can either email or call me to get your free CMA. Thanks!

Cristina Weglinski
Avant Properties
Any local agent can provide you with a CMA, comparative market analysis,after reviewing the data a determination on value can be made, or consider hiring a professional appraiser...
Your buyers agent can complete a comp value of home. No professional can render an opinion UNLESS they have seen the property and all particulars involved.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
Good morning Jason. It truly depends on what part of San Bruno the property is located and the status of the detached living area. In the last 6 months there have been approximately a dozen or so homes and about 4 duplexes that fall within your parameters give or take some square footage. The single family homes ranaged from high to mid 400Ks to the low 600K. The duplexes rangede from the high 300K to the mid 500Ks. Keep in mind this is a braod blanket of San Bruno. One of the best approaches is to study the general area then focus on the local area trends in which the property is located.

If you are working with a realtor now, he/she should be able to give a pretty good idea of what the value is. If you are not working with someone and would like my assistance in any way, please give me a call at 650.333.0207