Can I do an owner to buyer Private Sale in the state on Arizona?

Asked by P. Ray, Bullhead City, AZ Thu Jun 25, 2009

I bought an investment property in AZ with a friend in 2004. She wants OUT and I suggested contacting our (very responsible) renter and offering him the home in a private sale. Is this realistic? Does AZ allow it? Will it be huge project?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Candice A Donofrio’s answer
Candice A Do…, Agent, Laughlin, NV
Fri Jun 26, 2009
As long as you are not planning to pay a commission to any unlicensed party, it 'sounds' like you are simply FSBOing the property.
I'd suggest that you contact a real estate attorney, however--to inform you what you should do to reduce liability and risk.
Contact one of our great local title companies and ask them for local resources.
Good luck!
I personally would NOT sell my own property.
I want 'someone' in between me and a buyer to provide a bit of a 'comfort zone'. :)
Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Selling in Bullhead City Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more