Buisness property

Asked by jc, Hudson, FL Thu Jun 28, 2012

What would my house be worth in Gibsonia on rt 910 if I sold as a business?

Answers

2
Edith Karoline Jasser’s answer
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Fri Jun 29, 2012
Can you even do so? It really depends on your homes zoning, check with the building dept. of your town and then discuss if it is possible if it is to you advantage.....

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Virginia Stu…, Agent, Irwin, PA
Thu Jun 28, 2012
First, check to see how your property is zoned. If it is zoned residential, you will need to ask the municipality to change it to commercial. Then, contact a Realtor to do a market analysis.
well, it's residential but the prior owner had a hair salon in ground floor. But thanks for the info.
Flag Thu Jun 28, 2012