Best sellers agent for 27707?

Asked by Greg Prospero, Durham, NC Thu Nov 6, 2008

Agents: I'm interested in finding an agent to sell my home located in 27707. It will be priced in the mid-100s.

Answers

8
Debra Jackson, Agent, Durham, NC
Wed Jul 3, 2013
I work with the BEST Real Estate Team in the Triangle. I've lived in Durham all my live and grew up in the 27707 zip code. I've been in Real Estate for a decade and know our market well. Please contact me, it would be an honor to help you sell your home.
Daniel, , Baton Rouge, LA
Sun Nov 9, 2008
let me guess, probably one of the agents answering on this thread! LOL

Think about it !
Devon Brough…, Agent, Cary, NC
Sun Nov 9, 2008
Hi GP,

If you haven't already selected an agent, I'd love the opportunity to talk with you further and see if we could work together. I can provide you with a market analysis of your home and discuss all of my seller services and marketing with you. I have helped many, many buyers and sellers for over 5 years in business, am a native to the area, and grew up in a family surrounded in real estate. Please feel free to check out my resume and testimonials on my website at http://www.DevonBroughton.com. Also, my average list price to sales price for sellers is 99% with 35 days on market, whereas the Triangle runs 97%-98% LP/SP and 90-180 days on market average, depending on market condition.

I have sold lots of property in Durham and shown even more. I am definitely familiar with the 27707 area--as I used to keep horses off of Hwy 751 for a long time.

Good luck in selling!

Devon
Samara Presl…, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Thu Nov 6, 2008

I would be glad to help you as well. My firm is different than most in that we charge a flat fee to list your home and still give you full service! I list homes for $1000. Please feel free to check out my website to learn more about my company or simply email me. I've sold several homes all over the Triangle as you can see from my website and am sure that I can help you and save you money at the same time!
Rebecca Savi…, , Raleigh, NC
Thu Nov 6, 2008
Hi GP,

My company sells throughout the Triangle and Triad. We offer discounts for sellers who become buyers. Please view our website http://www.nclistforlessrealty.com.
Michael Colv…, Agent,
Thu Nov 6, 2008
Hi GP
I live and work in Durham and would be happy to discuss selling your home for you. I work with the largest firm in the Triangle Coldwell Banker HPW Feel free to visit my website.
Thamks, Michael
Web Reference:  http://www.colvinm.hpw.com
Craig Fox, Agent, Chapel Hill, NC
Thu Nov 6, 2008
I have a very good record in Durham. As the previous answer suggested, please also read my testimonials webpage. You will see a letter from a grateful client whose townhome I sold after it had been on the market with other Realtors for more than a year. On the buyer's side, I also represent a lot of first time homebuyers, who would be a good target for a home in your price range.
, ,
Thu Nov 6, 2008
GP,
What clients say about a seller's agent is possibly the best way to learn about your realtor. Please read the testimonials on my website; one is from a seller on University Drive. My goal is for all my buyers and sellers to be clients for life. A very high percentage of my listings have closed.