Beautiful home, country setting, Mckinney, Tx., Fantastic offer, what's the best way to get buyers there?

Asked by Joy K., McKinney, TX Fri Jul 13, 2007

Answers

5
Brad Holden, Agent, Frisco, TX
Thu Jan 3, 2008
list it at 95-97% of the value. That will most likely work.
Lou & Natalia…, Agent, McKinney, TX
Mon Nov 19, 2007
Have a good Realtor represent you who will give your listing the maximum exposure via Internet websites, MLS, Virtual Tour, etc. etc.
Karla, Home Buyer, Tucson, AZ
Sun Nov 18, 2007
where is this home? May be interested. Do you have it up on a web page, or any way to see pics?
Karla H.
Lou & Natalia…, Agent, McKinney, TX
Thu Aug 16, 2007
Melissa said all the key points but I will add one more. Look for a realtor that has a heavy internet presence that will market your home extensively (lots of photos and a virtual tour), as 80% of buyers start searching on the internet.
If you would like to discuss further, call me at (469) 688-3453
Web Reference:  http://www.countieshomes.com
Melissa Hail…, Agent, Plano, TX
Fri Jul 13, 2007
Joy,
Your best bet is to work with a Realtor. I would recommend that you contact more than one, and have them give you a Listing Presentation. The Realtors will then pull information about your specific area and present it to you, and they should tell you specifically what they will do to market your home for sale. Look for a Realtor that you feel comfortable working with that has the skills (and a plan) to help you sell your home fastest for the highest price.

If you decide to use a Realtor, you will enter into a contract with them to help you market your home. Keep in mind that most Realtor's don't get paid unless they sell your home, but there are other options. Most contracts are for several months (giving the agent time to market the home, negotiate the sale, and get the transaction closed).

Before you put the home up for sale, you should make sure to have it ready. Any minor repairs that need to be done should be completed. Possible touch up paint, steam cleaned carpets, de-cluttered, thorough home cleaning, are just some things to consider. A Realtor can advise you if there are any changes that could be made to help market your home for a quick sale.

If you have other questions, feel free to call me at 214-418-0180. I am happy to answer your questions or help in any way. Good luck!

Melissa Hailey
Coldwell Banker, Jane Henry Realtors