Ask a question... Who should I contact to get an understanding of what my house is valued at in Galveston, Texas.?

Asked by Esqueda777, Galveston, TX Sat May 26, 2012

I have a house and it is in relatively good shape but I need a consultant or someone to help me understand the process of getting a house on market plus types of improvements

Answers

6
Edith Karoline Jasser’s answer
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Sat May 26, 2012
You need to connect with an experienced Realtor in the area of Galveston TX, most long time Realtors not only will guide you with expertise and experience through the entire process from fees, to services, to what to do to your home to make it most interesting to buyers and show well on photos on the internet, but also to price it right in the current Galveston Market.

If you need a referral please let me know an just e-mail me....

Good Luck to you...
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
YourRealtor4Life! Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike. I cover the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs of Northern Illinois and the fine
homes of the North Shore with @Properties Brokerage.
For general information, free market evaluations, free information for buyers, just e-mail me.
I provide with partner agents real estate services anywhere in the US and worldwide.
Thomas.gene1…, , Texas City, TX
Sun Dec 30, 2012
Yes you could talk to a Real Estate Agent. But, I would talk to a builder first. You could have an Appraisal report done. This would tell you the value as is and what up dates are needed. If you are doing this on your own the appraisor should tell you the ball park value after said up grades

Thomas (719) 338-2011
I am a builder for over 20 years. Call if you have Questions. I live in Texas City
Susanna Mayb…, , Galveston, TX
Sat May 26, 2012
Hello. The first step is to have a realtor come out to view your property. I would be more than happy to do that for you at your convenience.

Susanna Mayberry
Prudential Gary Greene, Realtors
409-234-6618
Jason Keeling, Agent, GALVESTON, TX
Sat May 26, 2012
I can be of assistance if you need some help. Please find my info below.

Respectfully,

Louis Salas Broker Associate Ryson Real Estate Voice\Text: 409.789.7686
Email: LS@TxBroker.Net
Web Reference:  http://louissalas.com
Barney Rapp, Agent, Galveston, TX
Sat May 26, 2012
You can call Barney Rapp, Inc., REALTORS at 409-763-6555 or email at barneyrapp@aol.com.
Karee Campo, Agent, Galveston, TX
Sat May 26, 2012
Good morning,

I would be happy to come take a look at your home and give you a Market analysis on it. Give me a call at your earliest convenience.

Karee Campo
Prudential Gary Greene
713-291-4300