Ron, Home Seller in Cape Coral, FL

As a home owner selling home BY Owner what is the cost to us for putting it on your web site as trulia ??

Asked by Ron, Cape Coral, FL Sat Jan 5, 2013

capecoralhome@msn.com

Answers

15
Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Sat Jan 5, 2013
Funny Fred - how many agents will spend time and gas not to mention knowledge to show buyers as many as 20 to 40 homes or more for a possible $300 paycheck before they even pay their broker??? My guess is desperate ones!!!
Debra (Debbi…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Mon Jan 7, 2013
Yep he did - you get a whopping $300 if you sell the house!

:)

Actually, I chuckled when I saw the amount of $125 referred to as a "marketing fee" - what marketing?
Simply listing a home on an MLS w/ owner-supplied photos is hardly marketing....it's........inputting!
allan erps,A…, Agent, Pearl River, NY
Fri May 31, 2013
The good news is NOTHING. The bad news is it is not possible...
Eric Hess, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Thu May 30, 2013
Ron, almost ninety percent of FSBo's (For Sale By Owner) list with a realtor. Interview some, pick someone you like and feel comfortable with and work with them to sell your house and get into your new home. As far as costs, negotiate. Good luck.
Web Reference:  http://www.HessRealty.com
Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Tue Jan 29, 2013
It would be in your best interest to list your property with a local real estate professional. Statistics have proven time and time again that sellers net more money when they list with a Realtor® compared to selling on their own. Our inventory is down and the buyers are extremely active right now. If you haven't listed your home yet you are missing out on an enormous number of potential buyers.
AJ Ackerman, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Tue Jan 8, 2013
Tip #1 How to sell your home fast!

1: How Do I Choose the Right Real Estate Agent?

If you are trying to sell your home quickly, one of the most important things to consider is choosing the right real estate agent. If you are eager to sell, you may find an agent at an open house or through a friend’s referral. Sometimes it is possible to stumble on a good match this way, but it’s not necessarily the best way to find the right person for you.

To save time, you may also be tempted to just go with the nicest looking ad. But remember – anyone can pay for an ad. You want to base your decision on the personality, professionalism, and specialized skills of the agent you’re interviewing. Yes, you should “interview” all prospective real estate agents! Selling a home is not only one of the biggest financial transactions you will make in your life, but it is also a life “transition”. The person who earns your business should be knowledgeable about real estate, but should also be able to provide you with a level of comfort and
communication that makes you feel at ease and excited about this next step in your life.

During your “interview” with prospective agents, make sure you ask the following
questions:

• How many years of experience do you have in the local market?
• What are the current conditions like?
• Have you sold other homes in this price range? How many?
• What is your commitment and availability? (Are they full-time
or part-time? Are they available nights and weekends? How
long will it be to return phone calls or emails?)
• What is your ability to sell my home quickly?
• What is your plan to market my house?
• Do you see any reasons my house may not sell quickly?
• What are reasonable goals for a timely sale?

Your agent should be honest and up front about reasonable time frames and a listing price that satisfies your needs, but is also competitive in the market.

After the interview is over, take stock of the answers, but also make a note of how your interaction with the agent went. Even during the quickest house sales, you will be spending a lot of time with this person. It sounds like a no-brainer, but you’d be surprised how many people have complained about agents that simply weren’t a good personality fit for them.

Working with someone that you feel comfortable with will make the experience much more enjoyable. Do you have a sense that the agent is honest and trustworthy? This is absolutely essential! You’ll need your real estate agent to give you honest assessments, explain any complex real estate terms, and develop the smartest sales strategy for your home. With the right person as your agent, you’ll be much more likely to sell your home quickly.

12 Tips on How to Sell Your Home Fast!
Learn more by visiting http://www.AckermanSWFL.com/sellers/ or calling (239) 565-7867.
Copyright © 2012. AJ Ackerman & Associates. All Rights Reserved.
Carolyn Gian…, , Cape Coral, FL
Mon Jan 7, 2013
Did he really say $300???
Fred Strickr…, Agent, New Port Richey, FL
Sat Jan 5, 2013
I believe that you must have your home listed in the MLS to get it onto Trulia. HomeNet has a limited service listing program for For Sale By Owners and your home listing goes in MLS and is syndicated to all the popular 3rd party websites. You email our marketing team your photos, the listing is entered in MLS with instructions to contact you directly for showings. The buyers agent compensation offered is $300.00 upon closing and HomeNet collects a $125 upfront marketing fee.
How do you offer 300? Who the hell would show that? You cannot afford to stay in business....insurance alone is not covered. That is a piss poor offer from a "broker".
Flag Sat Jan 5, 2013
Kevin Clouti…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Sat Jan 5, 2013
Ron

You can't list your home. You need to use an agent.
I have sold 625+ properties in my career averaging 44+ per year when the national average is almost 8 I believe.
Check out my website first, call or email with questions.

http://Www.kevincloutier.com
239-246-6639
Kcloutier9@mail.com

Cheers

Kevin Cloutier
A HouseSOLD Name
Southern Premier Realty
Antonio Sanc…, Agent, Scarsdale, NY
Sat Jan 5, 2013

I am happy to tell you that our office is the number 1, yes number 1 office in the Bronx of houses sold in the Bronx, our expertise, commitment, dedication and professionalism lets us stand out from the rest. Feel free to give me a call if you have sometime so that i may sit with you and go over how i would be able to assist you in the sale of your home.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont Ave
Bronx, NY 10465
347-320-0673
sanchezeantonio@gmail.com
Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Sat Jan 5, 2013
Trulia does not allow for sale by owner listings. Call me at 239-707-4575 as I can give you options to consider.
Shanna Rogers, Agent, Murrieta, CA
Sat Jan 5, 2013
Hi Ron,

Trulia does not list For Sale By Owner properties. They only list properties for sale that are listed by a Realtor.

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
http://www.RealtyBySR.com
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat Jan 5, 2013
If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.
Debra (Debbi…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Sat Jan 5, 2013
There is no cost, as you can't list your home here.

You could list with a flat fee broker, who could then list it here, but you'd have to agree to pay a percentage to any buyer's agent who brings you an acceptable offer.

Or.........

You can list it on: Zillow.com, ForSaleByOwner.com, Craigslist.com......as well as additional FSBO sites.

Best wishes.......
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Sat Jan 5, 2013
FSBO's are not listed on Trulia,
only LISTINGS on MLS by Realtors.