rick1234, Home Seller in

Are there more than 2 potential buyers are out there looking every week? Seems slow fall?

Asked by rick1234, Thu Sep 12, 2013

Answers

9
Yes, list and market it correctly and you will have buyers
Well, if you find one real buyer from the two potential buyers each week you have your house in the market. You'll get a bite sooner or later. I wish you well!
Yes, people are out looking. Consult with a well versed, highly motivated local real estate professional, and ensure your house is priced competitively.
Low inventory, so there are plenty of buyers but very few options. We need more people to have confidence selling their home.
MY PHONE work NON-STOP. Every day after 5PM i need to charge my battery. We need right priced HOMES to make another FAMILY happy by NEW YEAR 2014. It is in our hands to make that TURN.
Lets think POSITIVE.
There are a lot of potential buyers that are looking to purchase and pre-approved, the problem is with very low inventory, there are not enough homes to show, anyway in my area and that is very frustrating for me and my buyers
Since Sept. 1st more than 110 homes in MLS have been Accepted. So we know that there are more than 110 buyers ready willing and able to buy in the last two weeks.
The buyers are out there IF your home is priced right!
I know of five buyers so it looks like a good fall here.