lsgranberry, Home Seller in Randolph, MA

Are there lenders who will lend on legal non-conforming property (one parcel is a home and one parcel is agriculture - to be sold together)?

Asked by lsgranberry, Randolph, MA Mon May 13, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more