Are there houses in Antioch, Ca selling for less than $60,000.?

Asked by Yolanda, Antioch, CA Wed Jul 2, 2008

Answers

5
Crystal & Ti…, Agent, Brentwood, CA
Wed Jul 2, 2008
Yes Yolanda, there are actually 10 properties currently on the market in Antioch for at or under $60,000. Nine of those properties are condos and one is a detached home that needs some work (REO condition). Of course, the location of these properties aren't the best, but yes they are out there. If you want to view these properties, just sign up at http://www.someplaceforeveryone.com and conduct a search for the criteria you are looking for or send us your email address and we can set you in the system to view the properties. Good question!
John D Fink, Agent, Brentwood, CA
Wed Jul 2, 2008
Good Morning. There is actually one single family home for sale listed at $47,900. The rest are condos or townhouses. The next single family home is listed at $89,000. Please call me at 925-550-8479 if you have any questions. I would be happy to represent you.
Chris, Both Buyer And Seller, Antioch, CA
Wed May 9, 2012
yes ther is there is a lot of them
Matt Irvin, Agent, Walnut Creek, CA
Thu Apr 15, 2010
The lowest I've actually represented a buyer on was $67,000 for a 4 bedroom 1 bath house. It currently rents for $1200.00
Web Reference:  http://www.mattirvin.com
Dave Sutton, Agent, Portland, OR
Thu Apr 15, 2010
I hope your $60,000 ceiling comes after a talk with a mortgage lender or broker, not from an on-line calculator or something like that. If you want a recommendation for a lender, email me and I'll be happy to provide them.

The reason to actually go through the process with a lender is that 1) it prevents you from falling in love with a home you later find out you can't really afford, and conversely 2) it prevents you from settling for less home than you can comfortably afford.

It's 15-minute phone call to get an idea of the range you can probably afford. Have your last year's tax return and a W-2 handy