Are there any horse property specialists in the Washoe Valley/Reno area?

Asked by Vicki, Washoe Valley, NV Mon Apr 7, 2008

We are thinking of listing our home on acreage with complete horse set-up in west Washoe Valley. We would like to find a realtor who specailizes in horse property and is also familiar with Washoe Valley. Would love contact info if anyone knows of any. Would also like reviews on specific agents, who you liked, who to avoid, etc.

Answers

4
droidworthy, Home Owner, Washoe Valley, NV
Sat Mar 21, 2015
I have two horses to my North, Three on the SW corner and my neighbor on the south is getting ready for his wife to have a horse.
Lisamarie Sh…, Agent, Granbury, TX
Fri May 9, 2008
Our team leader- Bill Custer not only has specialized in horse property for years....he's known as one of the areas specialists....We also have a listing on an acre in Washoe Valley right now- however, it does not have horse facilities already set up...We do however have some great ones in Palamino Valley too- that do have horse set ups....There are lots of properties in Washoe Valley available- would you like us to send you a list to review? Thanks! Happy Hunting!
Web Reference:  http://WWW.BillCuster.com
Lexi Cerretti, , Incline Village, NV
Fri Apr 18, 2008
Mark Buergin has listed several homes in Franktown, East Washoe Valley, and is familiar with the area. I specialize in Incline Village, but am marketing his current listing shown in the web link below at 4799 Franktown. He is licensed in both NV and CA, so it would be an advantage to put your home in both Northern Nevada MLS and Tahoe Sierra MLS on the California side. Please let him know I referred you!
June Lizotte,…, , Portland, OR
Mon Apr 7, 2008
If noone responds I can get you a good agent through my Referral Network. I can get you an agent who specializes and who understands the issues of the area. There seem to be a lot of Government Ranch Land exchanges out that way. Let me know if I can help you find the right agent. The agent will have a great caliber of expertise, as well as a good reputation within the company. You can contact me directly via email through my web site if you desire. From one horse person to another; Good Luck and Happy Trails!
Web Reference:  http://www.junelizotte.com