Are there any agents who have buyers interested in a ranch house in the price range under $140K?

Asked by Jennifer, Saint Charles, MO Wed May 14, 2008

Very motivated seller in St. Charles who needs to sell do to divorce ASAP. Home is an amazing doll house w/ neutral colors that is ready for the first time home buyers. Price is excellent based on the market conditions. I will pay a buyers agent if they bring in an interested buyer. Any help is greatly appreciated. God bless.

Answers

6
Michelle Rot…, , 52722
Wed May 14, 2008
I work in the St. Charles county area. What part of St. Charles is your home located in? Please tell me a little more about your home. If you would prefer not to post it online you can leave a message with the details for me at Http://LetsGetItSold.com
Sheila Worley, Agent, Saint Charles, MO
Thu Mar 26, 2009
Hi Jennifer, I am unsure if you found a buyer for your home in St. Charles. I have a newly married couple looking for their first home. I have not found one as of yet. I am very interested in more information regarding your home.
Sheila Worley, Agent, Saint Charles, MO
Fri Jan 23, 2009
Hi Jennifer, I do have a couple interested in a ranch house in the Ofallon, St. Peters area. Where exactly are you located? I would like more details. Feel free to contact me at 636-299-1884.

Sheila Gerken-Worley
The Best Seller GMAC Real Estate
636-299-1884
The Coop Team, Agent, Saint Charles, MO
Mon Aug 11, 2008
Great Price range! A huge percent even old schoolers are shopping online now. Make sure to get a professional photographer and post online!
If a client hires my team we really market online hard and have great results!
Thank you for the question. Sincerely,
Cheryl Cooper
Web Reference:  http://www.coopshomes.com
Dale Weir, Agent, Chesterfield, MO
Wed May 14, 2008
I'm showing n the St Charles area all the time, but my clients like to look at the pictures on line and "know" about the home first, so they look at the MLS listing. Do you have any information posted on line anywhere about the home that they could look at?
Web Reference:  http://www.yourstlhome.com
Jennifer Munn, , Marion, IL
Wed May 14, 2008
I am an agent in a different area, and would strongly suggest you use the best company in your area. About 85% of buyers use agents, and an agent won't show a home that is For Sale By Owner usually. The biggest pool of buyers come from an agency. If you do list it with an agent, ask if the agents in the company will tour it. My company does this to make sure all agents are familiar with homes in our market.
Good Luck to you!