Dee, Home Seller in 28546

Are there 2 Battallions coming to Camp Lejeune in Dec. 08, Jan.09? And are homes appraising for their

Asked by Dee, 28546 Thu Oct 2, 2008

selling price in our area?

Answers

2
Melanie McDu…, , 28540
Thu Jun 25, 2009
Are you selling your home by yourself or with an agent/Firm. I listed a home in April and had it under contract in only 4 1/2 weeks. This was accomplished by aggressively marketing and advertising the property. If I can help you and you are still wanting to sell or buy for that matter, let me know! Also, according to the Chamber of Commerce, 800 Marines are expected to be here '09.

Melanie McDuffie
Melanie.McDuffie@yahoo.com
Sue Simpson, Agent, Jacksonville, NC
Fri Oct 3, 2008
Your guess about the Battallions coming to Camp LeJuene is as good as mine. In reference to appraisals, what do you need to know about appraisals? At this time in our area, this is a Buyer's market. It is not what the home is worth, it is what the buyer is willing to pay for it. If would would like further information please feel free to contact me at sue simpson@realtor.com or my direct line 910.358.2650.
Sue Simpson CRS, GRS, SRES
suesimpson.com
Jacksonville NC