Are open houses big in marketing homes in Columbus?

Asked by Susan Milner, Cape Coral, FL Sat May 19, 2007

Answers

2
Maureen McCa…, , Columbus, OH
Sun May 20, 2007
I think we are a big "Open House" market in Columbus over all. We have a number of suburbs / neighborhoods that the real estate agents are doing a Thursday evening open house now, Worthington, Clintonville, Upper Arlington... maybe others. Just one night during the month. Sunday's are the biggest open house days. For Real Living HER, the exposure just from being on the best open house list in town is immeasurable. Today 5-20 there are over 400 open houses listed and people are able to visit the homes before the open house and see if it is the house for them.
Toby Boyce, Agent, Delaware, OH
Tue Jun 5, 2007
I have to concur with Maureen that open houses in the greater Columbus market are very important. I have had good response to my open houses and I feel like the home owners really appreciate them, especially when the listing agent is there.