Are my price points off on my property for sale in Front Park Area? If the average listing is for 322k and I

Asked by Al + Vivian Robinson, Buffalo, NY Wed Jan 21, 2009

If the average listing is for 322k and I have a 1900 sqft Carriage house that goes with it (2 Homes). Both of which have be renovated since '06 (140K) What is a good price? I want this house sold...now.

Answers

4
Michael Wich…, , Hamburg, NY
Wed Jan 21, 2009
Looking at your area the average sale price is actually a lot lower. Even taking Allentown into consideration the average sale price doesn't break $200k. I suggest a hard look at sales data with your agent.
Web Reference:  http://www.MikesAllRight.com
Joe Suppa, Agent, Williamsville, NY
Thu Jan 22, 2009
I would like to comment more on the price of your home, but I suggest you speak with the Realtor that you have contracted. If you decide to terminate your listing, I would then be more than willing to discuss your property and why it is not selling, however at this point and you’re current listing agreement; it is unethical for me to do so.
Al + Vivian…, Both Buyer And Seller, Buffalo, NY
Wed Jan 21, 2009
Looking at the comparison of sold homes relative to mine' I'm actually price less. I'm in Front park on Porter Ave. I just want to sell my house....I had some interest in a open house then the economy went south. Now I'm getting ready for yet another open house..Any advise let me know... MLS#: 323652
Jerry Thomps…, Agent, East Aurora, NY
Wed Jan 21, 2009
Its a good question but leaves to many unknowns to be ansewered correctly. The best way to determine accurate pricing is to have a Real Estate Professional over to the home to do a detailed market evaluation they update you on market conditions currently, homes that sold, homes that haven't and competition, Only after that can any professionaly give you an accurate assesment as to Value, Many Realtors including myself do this at no cost or obligation to you, but offer this as a service that can often times lead to a future listing or sale from a satisfied customer who appreciated the time taken to do this important reasearch.
Web Reference:  http://c21jerry.com