Are homes selling for their appraised values in Dixie Co., specifically Old Town? I have a six mo. new SW 2/2

Asked by Regina, 32680 Fri May 30, 2008

on 5 MOL acres appraised at $100K. Can I expect to get that as a selling price now during these market conditions? Thanks!

Answers

3
Wynn Holland, , Old Town, FL
Thu Jan 22, 2009
I am a realtor with Century 21 in Old Town, Fl. We are the only OPEN office in Old Town. To answer your question, you will probably get close to that appraised price but there are no gaurantees. A lot depends on location in Dixie County. Is your property cleared or wooded? Is your street paved? What are the deed restrictions? Do you have porches? Outbuildings? Fenced? Call me or E-Mail any questions I might be able to assist you with.
Wynn Holland
., , Chiefland, FL
Tue Jun 3, 2008
I'm a Realtor in Dixie County, you can email me & I would be happy to help answer your questions. Amanda
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Sun Jun 1, 2008
Regina,
Our recommendation is to contact a local agent and request them to do a CMA, comparative market analysis. This should shed some light on the topic and provied you with up to date and accurate information relative to your area's market.

The "Eckler Team"