Are any multi-family units being bought in Trenton's market? Is the market improving or should I wait a few years to sell 2 multi-family?

Asked by Jmar779, Trenton, NJ Tue Jan 26, 2010

properties

Answers

2
Jack Vollenb…, Agent, Flemington, NJ
Thu Jan 28, 2010
Location, location, location, isn't that always the case? I do see improvement in the Trenton market, but price levels are still set by bank-owned properties and the majority of the interest appears to be from investors as price levels for multifamily properties that need a rehab are just too good to pass up. My opinion is that you can definitely sell in this market but you may want a careful price analysis done to see if a sale would be at a price level that you're interested in. Feel free to contact me to set that up.

Jacobus "Jack" Vollenberg
RE Appraiser - Vollenberg Appraisers
Realtor/REO Asset Manager - ERA Statewide Realty
Vollenberg@iname.com
Office (908) 968-0336
Joyce Begg, Agent, Pennington, NJ
Thu Jan 28, 2010
Multi family units are needed now. Infact there are not many on the market in Mercer County right now.
I have had request from customers for multi-family and have not been able to find any. It also would depend on your location.

Joyce Begg
Weidel Realtors
609-658-5839