Anyone looking for a 4 bedroom in the 110K price range?

Asked by Kari, Tiffin, OH Wed Feb 11, 2009

We want to list but don't know if there is a market for our home.

Let us know!

Answers

4
Tyree123, Home Buyer, Tiffin, OH
Sat Sep 15, 2012
Kari, Where is your house located in Tiffin? I know someone looking for a 4 bedroom 2 bath home with decent size lot, full basement etc in the 100-110k price range. does your house meet this criteria? Thanks
Darrel Wesley, Renter, Perrysburg, OH
Sun Jul 8, 2012
yes love to see your home, we are looking to rent or lease option, thanks Darrel
Mike Martin, , Tiffin, OH
Fri Jun 5, 2009
If your home is the most attractive and functional home in your neighborhood and the best priced home at $110,000.00 it will be marketable. If there are better valued homes at the same price range you may have to consider reducing your list price. As a Real Estate Appaiser and Real Estate Sales Associate I have always used the comparable sales to find the possible value of a home, but now I will compare the subject property with other homes now on the market. Make your home the most attractive priced home on the market!
Mike Martin
Ned F. Gregg Realty Inc.
mike_martin@nedsold.com
Keith Sorem, Agent, Glendale, CA
Thu Feb 12, 2009
Kari
This is not really a true question. IMHO you need to ask a Realtor that knows your home, the local market value trends, and your personal situation. That is the best way to find out what your options may be, and should not cost you anything out of pocket.