Anyone interested in gorgeous home in the heart of OldTown, Alexandria?

Asked by Lida Behnam, Alexandria, VA Mon Jun 11, 2012

I am not sure how this works. I have a home in Old Town, Alexandria for sale.

Answers

8
Tatiana Busch, Agent, Chantilly, VA
Tue Jun 12, 2012
Yes I am! Have you ever sold a home before?
Will Nesbitt, Agent, Alexandria, VA
Tue Jun 12, 2012
If you don't have an agent already, you need one. If you have an agent, just ask for your agent to make your property featured on Trulia or any of a number of real estate related sites. If you are looking for a listing agent, check out my link below.
Dave Olinger, Agent, Alexandria, VA
Mon Jun 11, 2012
Dear Lida;

I am a Long & Foster real estate agent in the Old Town- Alexandria office and a resident of Old Town as well. I have been a Realtor for more than 12 years and would be happy to sit down with you to discuss the sale of your home in Old Town Village, with no obligation on your part.

Please call me at (703) 683- 0400 (office) or (703) 864- 3196 (direct) so we can set up an appointment.

Dave

David Olinger, GRI
Long and Foster, Realtors
Old Town Historic District
400 King Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
Cine Wright, Agent, Stafford, VA
Mon Jun 11, 2012
Hi Lida,

My name is Ciné Wright, I am a full-time Realtor with Keller Williams Capital Properties, located in Fairfax. I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you further to discuss how I am able to better assist you with your Old Town Alexandria home for Sale.

In the meantime, may I ask is your home already listed with a Brokerage or were you seeking Realtors to choose to list your home; your comment posted was unclear?

Thank you so much for the opportunity to chat with you; I am only a phone call away should you be interested in my services (703-861-8017) and are not already listed with another Brokerage.
Karen Barker, Agent, VA,
Mon Jun 11, 2012
Lida,
I am an agent with TTR Sotheby's International Realty. I represent clients in Old Town, and, in fact, live here as well. I recently closed on my listing at 723 S Lee and will be closing on a second listing on Union St in the next few weeks.

If you have not listed with another agent, and would like to discuss listing your property, please feel free to contact me.

Karen Barker 703 928-8384
http://www.karenbarker.com
Ally Gillette, Agent, Alexandria, VA
Mon Jun 11, 2012
Hi Lida,

I would be happy to assist you in marketing your home for sale. I see that it is not listed on the MLS. Having a realtor with an aggressive marketing strategy so that you can reach out to all the potential purchasers is very important in this market. I would be happy to chat with you, feel free to call me to discuss - 703-307-5698.

Ally Gillette
The Gillette Team
Long and Foster
Maridol Garc…, Agent, Alexandria, VA
Mon Jun 11, 2012
Lida,

If you are not working with a Realtor / listed on the MLS already feel free to contact me. I could guide you through the process. It will be an honor to list your home in Old Town...

Maridol Garcia-Joy, Realtor
Long & Foster
703-655-0777
maridol@LNF.com
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Mon Jun 11, 2012
This section is for asking questions or answering questions. To promote your home for sale you should be in the blog section and write a blog about it.