Any one have some properties for sale? lol. but seriously, I'm looking for properties that need rehab in the townships. Looking for $15-$25k

Asked by David Roberts, Indianapolis, IN Thu Sep 15, 2011

price

Answers

10
Stephen A Br…, Agent, indianapolis, IN
Thu Jul 11, 2013
Hi David,
I have one that is in Washington township school district, minutes from the broad ripple action, and needs no work, it maybe a little over what you ask for price wise, but consider no improvemnts! Price starts at 83,700 but owner will accept a reasonable offer. If you would like more info you can reach me at 317-213-8643.
Brittany Hic…, Agent, Noblesville, IN
Wed Jul 10, 2013
Hi David,
We have a listing you may be interested in. It is a duplex at 1526-1528 E Gimber St, Indianapolis. Priced at $29,900 but owner will consider all reasonable offers. If you want more info or are interested in seeing the property you can reach me at 317-888-9300 or bhickman@callcarpener.com.
Thanks!
Brittany Hickman
Eugenia, , Indianapolis, IN
Sun Jul 7, 2013
You should work with Jamelle Walker. I am an investor. He is really good. Here is his info

Jamelle Walker
jamellewalker2002@yahoo.com
317-453-0917
website: jamellewalker.kwrealty.com

This guy will show you whatever. Best of luck.
mrs.edwards1…, Home Seller, Detroit, MI
Fri Jun 14, 2013
I have a property that I am willing to sell located in center township. It needs work, I have other properties that I am working on, but this one...I am willing to let go for 17,900. Its assessed value is right around the 40,000. Email me at mrs.edwards1981@gmail.com if you are interested, or know of anyone who may be interested.
Mallorie Wil…, Agent, Indianapolis, IN
Mon Feb 25, 2013
I may have a client that would be interested in selling one or more of their properties, of which fit your price point. I could set a search to email you the different options, currently available, that fit your price point/needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance to you.

Mallorie Wilson
Associate Broker
Century 21 Diversified
Julie Allen, Agent, Indianapolis, IN
Thu Nov 1, 2012
Call me 317-281-7926 $20k
akniola.inds…, Both Buyer And Seller, Indianapolis, IN
Fri Sep 21, 2012
I have wholesale properties if anyone is interested. Contact us at info@paramounthomesllc.com
Racingbyraci…, Home Buyer, ,
Sat Apr 21, 2012
I have a beautiful home in Ritter Park ready to go on assume mortgage!
No appraisal needed, No down payment needed, taxes and insurance is escrowed and current. Mortgage payment never late. Contact me if interested! TheTaxHoney@aol.com
Catherine Cr…, , Indianapolis, IN
Sat Sep 17, 2011
I have close contact with a business group who buy, sell wholesale lease, etc homes throughout the area. They are highly trained in the real estate investment area. And they can put together deals when others can't. Please email if you would like an introduction to this group.

Respectfully
Catherine Craig-Crum

catherine.crum10@gmail.com
Jamesha Norw…, Agent, Indianapolis, IN
Thu Sep 15, 2011
Contact me, Jamesha Norwood. My email address is jameshanorwood@hotmail.com and cell is 317-507-2611. I'm with RE/MAX Centerstone. I could be of assistance. I actually some duplexes and a single family home, they all need to be rehabbed and in your price range.