Any good references for residential structural engineers in oklahoma city, oklahoma?

Asked by Rob, Yukon, OK Sun Oct 14, 2012

looking to get some independent opinions from people other than the pier companines....they are a little too biased if you catch my drift

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Karen Barton’s answer
Karen Barton, Agent, Oklahoma City, OK
Sun Jan 27, 2013
David Gastegeb is great. I have used him several times and each time it has been just days before closing. He is reasonably priced and works with your schedule. You can contact him at 405-760-7090.
0 votes
Jon_rogers19…, Both Buyer And Seller, Oklahoma City, OK
Thu Jan 17, 2013
Try Fred Rasolkhani 405-990-4845, I have used him for many houses and he has always been very professional and very reasonably priced. He's even come through for me on a rush jobs, which hasn't been the case with other vendors.... just my two cents
1 vote
Bill Hayden, Agent, Edmond, OK
Sun Oct 14, 2012
Hey Rob, here is another one for you; Fred Rasolkhani - 405 - 990 -4845 Registered Professional Engineer out of Norman. Tell him you are needing an inspections for Repairs and not a loan. Probably will come in cheaper, i.e. negotiate with him on the price. He'll also provide you with a written report and sketch. Good Luck!
1 vote
leal0115, Other Pro, Oklahoma City, OK
Wed Sep 14, 2016
Looking for an evaluation before I have pier work done to my house.
0 votes
Ginger, Agent, Edmond, OK
Mon Mar 7, 2016
Fred Rasolkhani, Structural Engineer has also been so professional and I have used him many times and will continue to do so. He is prompt, and very reasonable for the service he provides. Fred Rasolkhani can be reached at 405-990-4845 if anyone needs an inspection for a buyer or seller.
0 votes
Rob Jones, Home Buyer, Oklahoma City, OK
Mon Feb 15, 2016
Pier Engineers are a good group to check out. These guys work with a ton of residential foundation structural engineers in Oklahoma and specialize in foundation repair related issues. Fred Rasolkhani and Gary McCracken are have also provided engineer reports for others I've known with good feedback.
0 votes
Norman1000, Home Buyer, Oklahoma City, OK
Thu Aug 13, 2015
Structural Investigation is a specialized field and other well know name in Norman and south OKC is and Tahir Nasir, P.E. with NSE Engineering (

His number is (405) 364 2900.

He has provide engineering inspections to realtors and home owners for over 15 years.
You are right, piering companies will always recommend more piers but adding piers is not always wise thing to do. It can create other problems. Good Luck
0 votes
Rod Harris, , Oklahoma City, OK
Mon Feb 23, 2015
i would recommend Jonathan Hill 405-443-7802, he was very knowledgeable and worked with our schedule.
0 votes
James Avery, , Edmond, OK
Tue Nov 20, 2012
That fred guy mentioned below is very professional.
0 votes
Keli Gillette, Agent, Oklahoma City, OK
Thu Nov 1, 2012
Gary McCracken is great with no affiliation to any structural companies.
0 votes
Paula Jones, Agent, Edmond, OK
Tue Oct 30, 2012
I would go with Gary McCracken with Metro Engineering - Great job.
Good Luck,
Paula Jones, Realtor
Metro First Realty of Edmond
0 votes
Karen Moseley, Agent, Edmond, OK
Sun Oct 21, 2012
I trust Jim Gendill, Anasazi Inspections,590-1894. He is not afraid to disagree with other engineers. And he has always been right.
0 votes
Josh Barnett, Agent, Chandler, OK
Mon Oct 15, 2012

I, like Brian Ross, recommend David Gastgeb, ph: 405-760-7090 ph and email:

Best of luck,

Josh Barnett, Realtor
Metro First Realty
Web Reference:
0 votes
Joan Stamman, Agent, Oklahoma City, OK
Sun Oct 14, 2012
Good move! If they save you even one pier - you more than paid for the inspection by an engineer.
0 votes
Julie Gray-T…, Agent, Mustang, OK
Sun Oct 14, 2012
Crafton & Tull. 405- 787-6240ask for Tim Reddin.
0 votes
Wells Bridge…, Agent, OKC, OK
Sun Oct 14, 2012
Absolutely. Try Gary McCracken at 388-1616. I've used him before and he's very good.

Bridgett Wells
Keller Williams Realty
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more