Mondragon, Home Buyer in 46407

Any good recommendations of an appraiser? I have a house in Gary that I need to get over 40K to get my refi...it appraised at 55K 4 years

Asked by Mondragon, 46407 Tue Feb 8, 2011

ago...anyone have good experience with an appraisal company?

Answers

3
Debbie Hemph…, Agent, Merrillville, IN
Sat Jan 14, 2012
Your bank is going to be the one to order an appraisal, that person will have the final say as to what the home will appraise at. I can give you an idea of what that price will be by completing a CMA for you. Give me a call.
Debbie Hemphill
219-746-4098
Mondragon, Home Buyer, 46407
Tue Feb 8, 2011
any recos on some real estate brokers?
Jody Jones, Agent, Elkhart, IN
Tue Feb 8, 2011
What you got it appraised for 4 yrs ago and what it will appraise for today are likely going to be vastly different. If anything today the appraisers are definitely leaning to the conservative side and the foreclosures and short sales are continuing to drag values here down.

If it were mine, I would choose a couple of real estate brokers to give you a Broker Price Opinion. It will cost you a lot less to do that and will likely be close to what a $300-400 appraisal would be.

Jody Jones
Realty Group Resources
574-214-2746