Tamirose Fer…, Renter in Weeki Wachee, FL

Allison Park, NA School District, 2300 SF beautiful home, 1 m from N Park, 3-4 bed, 2 full bath, a house to grow into...

Asked by Tamirose Ferchak, Weeki Wachee, FL Mon Oct 22, 2012

loaded with storage galore, 3-4 bed, binders kepts w/ receipts for all major improve. and warranties that would go to the buyer-please let me know. With banks being so tight right now; I have had 3 "buyers" get all the way to 4th base but then unable to hit home base. It is listed at 50K below realtor appraisal(s) within the past 2 months and was trying to do this w/o a realtor to save the buyer money-but will be hiring a realtor in 1 week-one last effort before I give up. If anyone knows of anyone looking - 2300 SF quiet, less than 1 mile from N Park, back yd w/deer daily YET 2 miles from Giant Eagle and McKnight Road - WONDERFUL location. If anyone has a friend who is struggling trying to find that "house" in NA School District, I have a great one!

Answers

1
James Belchi…, Agent, Pittsburgh, PA
Mon Oct 22, 2012
What a great post! I hate to preach this, but here goes. A realtor is invaluable in the sale process. Do you understand that selling your home without a realtor places you in great legal liability? You could potentially be sued for up to the sales price of the home. Anything from drips to foundation issues (that you may not even know exist) could come back to haunt you. Still interested in saving a buck? OK - Ok, we've all heard that schpeal. Moving on....

Have you sought any professional assistance with the sale of your home in terms of legal docs, staging and advertising? There, thats the key word... Advertising. How do I, or your potential buyers know your home is for sale?

We all have buyers looking for homes. I hope that you do the right thing and reach out to a real estate professional for assistance. We are eager to help you. It only benifits you and your buyer in the end, and ensures everyones peace of mind. That is something that you can't put a price on.

Jim Belchick
Coldwell Banker Hampton Township
jim.belchick@pittsburghmoves.com
Thank you for your advice and YES I have contacted and hired a realtor that will begin November 1st representing the home, if the current verbal agreement I have right now falls thru. I originally came to Pittsburgh from my home in Las Vegas to meet the "buyers"; so while I have been here, I have done maintenance on the home & I did explore that other option and have decided to go that route, effective November 1, 2012. I have a plane ticket scheduled to leave and am ready to hand it over to someone else. However, the house was listed with realtors for 3 YEARS and had NO activity; I had it listed it for 6 weeks and have had over 100 contacts, and an impressive amount of traffic ~ so I had to try it my way and had enormous success; but fully intend to use a lawyer should it sell within the next 3 days OR pass it off to a realtor that I have done extensive research on while here.
Flag Sun Oct 28, 2012