While yes, your question was worded incorrectly, it is obvious that you own the property and are concerned about the buyer backing out. If the inspection was done last week, then most likely either the buyers did not find anything major they want fixed and are going to allow the option period to expire, or they are preparing their request for repairs. Either way, you will know by tonight.. of course most Realtors won't wait til the last second to submit something like that, with the risk of the email/fax not getting thru in time. But, if they dont contact you, they cant back out or come to you after the option period without risking their earnest money, so you shouldnt worry too much.
As for your concerns about mixed responses on this site.. I agree with you about the shameless plugging for business. There are a few agents who dont even read the question, they just say, "check out my website" or "pick any agent" or give lender info without any regard to what you are asking. This happens in any profession.. the rest of us just scroll past their spam-clutter and focus on the real comments. As for being told to speak to your agent, as many of the others have said, we can give general information (which is great if you want a second opinion or to be re-assured your agent gave you valid info) but we dont have all the answers if we dont have all the information. Also any specific advice we give could be seen as fishing for business or trying to steal someone else's client. None of us want to be guilty of that, nor would we want another agent to do it to us. If you dont have confidence in your agent it is up to you to contact their supervisor or find one that you ARE confident in. Then again if you just want re-assurance, I hope you got that! Good luck with your deal. :-)