Adrian, Home Seller in Spain, SD

About sell my property in spain

Asked by Adrian, Spain, SD Mon Mar 25, 2013

Hello, i am looking for websites where i can publish my house which i want to sell, im looking for those which are free or cheapest.
Could you let me know if trulia is free? if is not how much and for how long?
where about do you work? and where are you located?
thank you very much!!

Answers

3
Owners can not list their home for sale on Trulia, only licensed agents. If you need assistance in selling a home in NH, i would be happy to help. If your home is located outside of NH, yolu may want to correct the location on your question to reach the appropriate people.

Scott Godzyk
The #1 Trulia Agent in NH
If you are a home owner and you are selling your home by owner you can NOT list your home on Trulia, here only licensed Realtors and their brokerages with listings on the multiple listing service can list properties here. You may consider listing your home with a local Realtor.

If not you need to use FSBO or for sale by owner listing sites~!
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties -----EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Adrian, I would be happy to do an Market Analysis for your Amherst home, regardless where you list your property to sell by yourself.

However it has been proven that you will have a smoother transaction and higher sale price by using a Realtor.

Tim Dolan