W. Dennis, Both Buyer and Seller in Woodland Park, CO

A house just sold on Crestview Way in 80863. What was the price and what was the square footage?

Asked by W. Dennis, Woodland Park, CO Tue Mar 3, 2009

Answers

4
Hello W. Dennis,
The home I think you are talking about is 1390 Crestview Way, Woodland Park 80863. I was the listing agent and the property was for sale at $349,900,00 The Seller did pay some of the Buyers Closing Costs.
Hi Mr. Dennis,

I believe you were checking out sold prices in your neighborhood to use as comparables for your own house. Houses in your neck of the woods have sold this year in the $380K-$420K range. I did a very cursory market analysis on your property based on information from the MLS about your house when you bought it. Nothing in the MLS shows sold properties on Crestview for this year. If you don't already have a Realtor, please email me or call me directly at Linda@EpicRealty-Inc.com or 686-1600.

Linda Aanestad
Epic Realty, Inc.
(719) 686-1600
Hi Mr. Dennis,
Perhaps the home you are inquiring about is 1527 Crestview Way? It didn't sell but was withdrawn from the mls as an expired listing on Jan 12, 2009. It has 3531 sq ft with 2426 finished.
please let me know if you need any other information on that property.

Valerie Kleinman, ABR, CRS
Prudential Professional Realtors
719-351-2393
vjkleinman@aol.com
I have checked the MLS for solds on Crestview since last November...was this a FSBO? It isn't showing up. Do you have the house number? I will check the tax records and see if I can come up with it that way for you.

Valerie Kleinman
Prudential Professional Realtors
719-351-2393
vjkleinman@aol.com